Our clients tell us our sweet things are absolutely delish.
That’s because we care about what goes into your cake or sweet thing.
We don’t believe in wasting calories on bad food. And we get that cakes and desserts are a ‘sometimes’ food, so you want that sometimes food to be GREAT!
Most of the things that come out of our kitchen are baked from scratch – our cakes are handmade with love. We make our own jams, marshmallow and honeycomb. We use high quality ingredients like couverture chocolate. Our swiss meringue buttercream is made using butter (not animal or vegetable fats like some buttercreams #yuck).
We are all about textures, big flavours and making bold statements.
Cakes just got interesting!
Our layered cakes are moist, totally yummy, and not overly sweet. Filled with flavoured ganache or buttercream, our cakes are made to be remembered.
- Dark chocolate mud cake
- White chocolate mud cake
- Dark choc cake + raspberries
- White choc cake + raspberries
- Salted caramel cake
- Dark choc cake + honeycomb
- Vanilla bean cake
- Coconut + lime cake
- Lemon zest cake + blueberry jam
- Dark chocolate cake + roasted white chocolate ganache + caramel + salted peanuts
- Buttermilk cake + spiced rhubarb + candied pumpkin seeds
Delish sugar cookies covered in a thin layer of rolled fondant. Our cookies hold their shape but are soft, and come in a ridiculous amount of shapes and colours.
- Vanilla bean
- Chai spiced vanilla
- Choc raspberry
Mini desserts in a cup – yes and yes! So many options – so much flavour. And we also provide the cutest little spoon ever to enjoy these treats.
- White chocolate pannacotta + fruit jelly
- Vanilla bean cheesecake + fruit jelly
- Raspberry pannacotta
- Choc brownie pieces + white choc pannacotta + salted caramel
- Raspberry jelly + crushed meringue in vanilla whipped cream
- Nutella mousse
- Oreo crunch + white chocolate mousse
- Passionfruit cheesecake
- Lemon jelly + toasted coconut eton mess